1, generic drugs may enter an era of low profits
For the pharmaceutical industry, the year 2020 will undoubtedly be a year with great influence on national drug bidding and procurement. From the “4+7” band purchase in 2018 to the expansion of joint production in 2019, the introduction of band purchase policy has brought great changes to the pharmaceutical market. If 2019 is the year of resource allocation of drug cluster, then 2020 will be the year when drug cluster really starts to gain momentum.
Under the trend of normalized procurement of volume, the golden era of high gross margin of generic drugs has ended, and investment in research and development of innovative drugs is rising suddenly. The whole, in the compression of enterprise profit space at the same time there are also structural opportunities, on the market at present is still exist in the original manufacturer and sales scale overwhelmingly superior varieties, and the previous three batch of four-wheel reaction in a certain extent the original manufacturer for the reason the price incentives, such as the global price system maintenance is a bit weak in domestic enterprises, a review of generic drugs is expected to accelerate the import substitution, generics in drop an average of more than 50% at the same time, active pharmaceutical ingredients preparation gradually highlight the advantages of integration development model, the domestic generics firms are expected to quickly capture the original market through cost advantage, at the same time bring the purchasing also accelerate the domestic generics industry consolidation, Excellent generic drugs are expected to rapidly expand market share by winning the bid through volume procurement, while generic drugs that fail to pass the consistency evaluation will accelerate the liquidation, and the market concentration of generic drugs is expected to increase rapidly.
In general, under the trend of intensive procurement, common generic drugs have entered the era of low profits. Under the impetus of policies such as accelerated approval and medical insurance docking, innovative drugs, first generic drugs and difficult generic drugs will become the focus for pharmaceutical enterprises to seek breakthroughs and survive in the long term.
2. The speed of research, development and marketing of innovative drugs was accelerated
In recent years, with the multiple promotion of policy, talent, technology and capital, the curtain of China’s innovative biological drugs has undoubtedly opened. What is more noteworthy is that the development logic and game rules of the pharmaceutical industry are also changing quietly behind this innovation and reform. In this regard, it is widely believed in the industry that the current traditional well-known pharmaceutical companies will face great challenges, while the era of new start-ups has quietly arrived.
In recent years, the product line layout of pharmaceutical enterprises can be clearly found that with the improvement of China’s independent medical technology, China’s medical innovation model is gradually changing from C2C to IFC, and innovative drugs are facing strategic opportunities. Plus in recent years, along with much belting leather quantity purchase, national health insurance directory dynamic adjustment policies, such as in the past by low gold content of generic drugs, auxiliary medication for the size of the market, with drug kickbacks in return for the strategy of market share by serious extrusion, the pharmaceutical industry pattern has been changed, innovative drug research and development is to become the current industry development main melody. More and more drug companies are also starting to focus more on new drug innovation.
As for the development prospect of domestic pharmaceutical innovation, some industry experts believe that great changes will take place in the field of disease, target and drug category. In addition, it will also present the following three development trends:
First of all, domestic pharmaceutical companies will shift from pure generic to high-quality generic drugs, which will be the research and development theme of Chinese pharmaceutical companies for a long time to come. At present, under the medical reform policies such as the procurement of volume, generic drugs have become more difficult to make. For example, the price of Lopidogrel sulfate (75mg)4+7 tablets in the first round of procurement is 3.18/ tablet, but the actual price in the new round has been reduced to 2.44 yuan. Xinlitai also experienced the situation of losing out from winning the bid and greatly decreasing the sales volume.
Therefore, the traditional drug companies should be the main energy and resources on the consistency evaluation of generic drugs and generic drugs as king of (left), in addition to conquer the original medicine technical threshold, develop differentiated products, layout their own technology platform, etc., at the same time, the general assembly by strong, open up overseas markets, and so on will be generic drugs to win some of the key factors.
Second, the selection of drugs with differentiation or price advantage for innovative RESEARCH and development will become critical for pharmaceutical companies, and will also become their main research and development trend. It is worth noting that the domestic research and development focus in the field, domestic competition with the target is very obvious, almost every hot antibody has a large number of enterprise layout. Take PD-1/PD-L1 as an example. By May 30, 2020, domestic pharmaceutical companies have reported 55 kinds of PD-1/PD-L1 antibodies, including 42 monoclonal antibodies and 13 dual antibodies, and there are dozens more on the way.
In addition to the above two trends, in order to gain more profits, an increasing number of domestic pharmaceutical enterprises are also increasing their independent innovation ability to accelerate the road of internationalization layout.
3, the biopharmaceutical industry has a clear trend of centralized outbreak
Over the past decade, a number of trends have emerged that affect bioprocessing and biopharmaceutical production, most of which promise positive results. COVID-19, on the other hand, has accelerated many trends that are continuing and may lead to permanent changes.
In 2020, most activities, including research and development, bioprocessing capacity and markets, are not declining, but are accelerating further. This includes $10 billion in new investment in the biopharmaceutical industry, much of which is going into bringing new and expanded capacity online and expanding the development pipeline for pandemic disease-related products, often with heavy investments in new facilities and research and development. The biopharmaceutical industry is stepping up and playing its role, including the rapid implementation of research, development and production plans related to COVID-19 vaccines and treatments, as well as the construction of related facilities. Research and development companies are bringing several potential vaccine candidates online in record time, scaling up and speeding up production in record time.
1. Increased number of global biopharmaceutical sites: Following disruptions and identification of weaknesses in the supply chain, both bioprocessors and suppliers are further expanding production globally, providing additional manufacturing sites for regional markets in more locations and acting as backup/secondary sources for other manufacturing sites. For example, in China, the US and Western Europe, more and more factories will come online to serve these specific markets. This will further accelerate the trend towards more and more smaller bioprocessing sites.
2.Expanded possibilities for biological products, but usually markets for these products are small: the pandemic has significantly expanded the number and types of products in the development pipeline, including products based on entirely new technologies, such as RNA vaccines. Trends in smaller markets will continue (for example, more orphan drugs). But the industry’s response to the pandemic has been radically different, with new products reaching unprecedented universal markets. Basically, every person in the world may need to be vaccinated multiple times to maintain immunity, and more than 10 billion doses of vaccine need to be produced each year in addition to current demand.
3. Broad follow-ups and manufacturers of biosimilars: The trend towards more follow-ups to biosimilars will continue and is likely to accelerate as more companies move into biopharmaceutical development, often initially for products related to the pandemic. Moreover, with most of the current market leaders (companies that already own the most biologics and biosimilars) focused on bringing pandemic vaccines and therapeutics to market, opportunities are growing globally.
4. More flexibility in site design, more modular facilities put into production: flexibility in bioprocessing is now becoming more important. This includes the ability of the plant to produce a wide range of products, usually of different sizes, including rapid conversion to other products, faster construction and bringing fully proven facilities online, and reduced capital input requirements. In particular, the production of pandemic vaccines and therapeutics has also spread to the same cloning facilities worldwide, and the use of modular structures and prefabricated modular units will increase.
5. Continue to use disposable systems on a research, clinical, and commercial scale: the use of disposable systems will increase as facilities become more flexible. Single-use has reached the upper limit of pre-commercial manufacturing, and BioPlan estimates that 85% of pre-clinical and clinical manufacturing is currently single-use systems. The expansion of the single-use system will involve the use of more than 2,000 commercial production lines based on single-use bioreactors, including horizontal expansion using multiple bioreactors or entire production lines running in parallel, rather than the traditional vertical expansion using large stainless steel bioreactors and production lines. Production facilities for many, if not most, of the new pandemic products coming online around the world, many of which were previously stainless steel, will be disposable systems.
6. With increasing titers and yields, bioprocessing efficiency has improved: this is a relative anomaly and one of the few trends not to accelerate significantly as the industry responds to the pandemic. As described below, novel and often more efficient expression systems will be used more often
7. The use of continuous processes, including downstream, is increasing: continuous upstream perfusion and downstream continuous chromatography will accelerate adoption in the next few years, and continuous processes complement the growing need for bioprocess flexibility. In addition to lower costs, continuous manufacturing will result in smaller production lines and facilities, with less investment, and faster online production.
8. Opportunities for development of high-tech expression systems and other genetic technologies have multiplied: Rapidly expanding production and reducing the need to provide vaccines and therapeutics to the majority of the population will lead to the spread of expression systems other than those of common CHO and E. coli. This may include the addition of host cell lines using plants, insects, novel mammals and microorganisms, and eventually synthetic biology/cell-free systems. Manufacturers that need to produce an unprecedented number of doses/product units will adopt non-Cho and non-Escherichia coli expression systems.
9. Further automation, monitoring and process control: With the development of the pandemic, there has been increasing interest in the automation of bioprocessing and an incentive to adopt higher bioprocessing automation, often with the aim of reducing or even eliminating field staff. Many of the new pandemic-related products coming online will have highly automated bioprocessing facilities that can achieve the required capacity and reduce costs and time-to-market.
10. Wider use modeling biological processes, including attention to shrink, as the more popular products related world-class super large factories and a lot of smaller facilities around the world, and with the increasing of the scale of production, the importance of biological process modeling will be increased, especially the process model of downsizing. The ability to design, test, and validate processes on a smaller scale, rather than at full scale, is required compared to the proven scaling down and more traditional scaling up. For example, testing upstream processed media on a full commercial scale can cost millions of dollars. A scaled-down process is needed to demonstrate virus inactivation (relative to full scale) to demonstrate adequate understanding and control of bioprocessing to regulators.
11. Throughout the biopharmaceutical industry chain, due to the impact of China-Us trade relations and the high cost of biopharmaceutical raw materials, biopharmaceutical equipment, as a relatively weak link in the whole industry chain, has a prominent problem of relying on imports for medium and high-end equipment, which urgently needs to break the bottleneck of being controlled by others. Domestic biopharmaceutical equipment enterprises need to strengthen research and development, break the bottleneck of “neck”, create cost-effective biopharmaceutical equipment for users, and meet the demand of pharmaceutical enterprises for high-quality production.
4. Policy dividends help accelerate the development of TCM market
In recent years, driven by multiple favorable policies, the market size, asset size and profit of the domestic TCM industry have all shown a trend of growth. It is estimated that the turnover of Chinese medicinal materials market will reach nearly 19.9 billion yuan in 2020. In this context, insiders predict that China’s TCM industry will enter a golden period of development. At the same time, it will also bring more new opportunities to the related equipment industry.
At present, China’s TCM industry is receiving multiple policy dividends. For example, the Outline of the “Healthy China 2030” plan clearly states that TCM should be given full play to its unique advantages. We will improve the service capacity of TRADITIONAL Chinese medicine and promote its inheritance and innovation. The development goal of traditional Chinese medicine industry set out in the 13th Five-Year Plan for the Development of Traditional Chinese Medicine is clear: by 2020, the main business income of enterprises above the scale of traditional Chinese medicine industry will be 1582.3 billion yuan, with an annual compound growth rate of 15%, and the income of traditional Chinese medicine enterprises will increase from 29.26% to 33.26% of the overall industry. In the next “14th five-year Plan”, the development of TCM will also be an important part and content, and TCM will be included in the planning and construction of national medical centers and national regional medical centers.
In addition, the 2020 edition of the Chinese Pharmacopoeia, released in July this year, will come into effect on December 30. With the implementation of the new edition of Pharmacopoeia, it is widely believed in the industry that strengthening the analysis and detection of drug impurities and controlling the content of impurities in drugs will become a major challenge for drug companies, and stricter quality standards will also have a significant impact on the whole Chinese medicine industry and related enterprises. Among them, especially Chinese medicine yinpian industry or will be accelerated big shuffle.
It is understood that under the background of the view that the quality of TRADITIONAL Chinese medicine needs to be strictly controlled and more and more recognized and valued by traditional Chinese medicine enterprises, many pharmaceutical enterprises have started to take actions. If there is a traditional Chinese medicine enterprise, it will establish a standardized production base for traditional Chinese medicine, scientific and standardized planting, and establish a traceability system for traditional Chinese medicine, so as to control the source quality of traditional Chinese medicine. In addition, some traditional Chinese medicine enterprises use new technologies and processes and new dosage forms that reflect the advantages of clinical application, constantly improve the varieties of traditional Chinese medicine, and improve the integrated innovation mode of production, study and research of traditional Chinese medicine by laying out the innovation chain of industrial chain and service chain.
Industry insiders believe that although pharmaceutical companies have different development models in the pharmaceutical industry, the selection and configuration of production equipment and tools will be more convenient to operate, clean, maintain, efficient energy saving, environmental protection and other directions. After all, in the context of increasing requirements such as quality specifications, these requirements for equipment can help enterprises to better deal with the relevant regulations in production. In this context, from the perspective of pharmaceutical equipment, it will undoubtedly bring more opportunities and challenges to relevant equipment manufacturers.
5.The boom of pharmaceutical equipment industry has picked up
Reviewing the development trend of pharmaceutical equipment industry in 2020, the four key words of pharmaceutical equipment industry in 2020 can be summarized by four key words: internationalization, high-end, customization and intelligence. Then, looking forward to 2021, what trends will be presented in China’s pharmaceutical equipment industry? It is expected that the pharmaceutical equipment industry will continue the trend of good demand and prosperity in 2021.
1. More new technologies and equipment will be born. Innovation has become the main theme of the development of the pharmaceutical industry. Pharmaceutical companies are faced with challenges of process upgrading and equipment updating. In the face of new demands and requirements, the pharmaceutical equipment industry is facing more opportunities and will generate more new technologies and equipment in the future. “Will mainly with the demand of drug companies, such as our new suppository automatic production line according to user demand, it and common line on the market there are some significant differences, including a high degree of automation, filling and stable running, servo system, reasonable structure design, humanization design, etc., the future of equipment should be in the automation degree higher, running more stable and more human.” So said the medicine man.
2. Customized services will continue to evolve. In the context of increasingly fierce competition in the pharmaceutical equipment industry, it becomes a means for enterprises to win the initiative by showing the signature of personalized customization. More and more small and medium-sized pharmaceutical machine enterprises, on the basis of their own products, to launch personalized customized services as a breakthrough, docking their products, so that customers form a comparative understanding and cognition, so that customers to brand recognition and favor. It can be said that the personalization of products and brands determines the brand identification of pharmaceutical machine enterprises. With the continuous rise of domestic pharmaceutical machine brand strength, customized services will also continue to develop.
3. Investment in fixed assets in the industry accelerated. Under the background of the normalization of procurement volume, consistent evaluation, and encouragement of new drug research and development, the variety of drugs will continue to increase, and the capacity of pharmaceutical enterprises will continue to expand, driving the demand growth of pharmaceutical equipment market. At the same time, the pharmaceutical industry will also attract more investors, which will be conducive to the growth of industry fixed asset investment, pharmaceutical equipment investment will also increase, the industry fixed asset investment is expected to accelerate. According to the industry forecast, if the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry grows at an average annual rate of 14%, the proportion of equipment purchase and installation investment in the total fixed asset investment will be 40%, and the proportion of pharmaceutical equipment investment in equipment purchase and installation investment will be 40%. Conservative estimate, 2021 pharmaceutical equipment market demand scale will approach 200 billion mark.
4. Import substitution of domestic brands is accelerated. Domestic drug machine industry is accelerating the transformation and development from low-end to medium and high-end. Policy has given certain support, and domestic enterprises are also full of confidence and persistence. In 2019 many exhibitions, many domestic pharmaceutical machine enterprises said that they would expand some new markets to the higher-end fields and accelerate the import substitution of domestic brands. “For example, the monoclonal antibody industry has been booming in the past two years. At present, almost all the equipment used in this industry depends on imports. Our goal is to gradually replace the imported products with our domestic equipment within 5-10 years.” Some companies said so. “In addition to bringing some excellent products and services to China, we are also constantly learning from well-known overseas enterprises and making continuous efforts to carry out independent research, development and production. In fact, through the comparison of experimental data, we can draw a conclusion that the self-produced products of Chinese enterprises are also completely comparable to imported brands, so we will move towards the high-end direction in the future. So says another.
5. Speed up the “machine replacement”. The production mode of replacing people with machines can not only reduce labor costs, but also make various production links more lean and more efficient. The pharmaceutical equipment industry is striding toward the direction of intelligent manufacturing, transforming from “manufacturing” to “intelligent manufacturing”. Many large pharmaceutical enterprises have increased their investment and begun to develop industrial robots and intelligent equipment. For example, Chutian Science and Technology has established a robot intelligent factory and adopted the mode of “producing robots by robots” to produce high-quality robots and high-end pharmaceutical equipment. Chutian is marching towards the era of medical equipment 4.0. With the trend of “replacing people with machines”, it is believed that intelligence will be carried out in every link of the pharmaceutical industry in the future.
In general, the projects promoted by pharmaceutical equipment enterprises in recent years mainly focus on the construction of project bases, technological innovation and upgrading, expansion of production scale, acceleration of intelligent transformation and other aspects. Thus, it can be seen that in the fierce competition in the pharmaceutical equipment industry in the future, enterprises with strong comprehensive capabilities in technology, RESEARCH and development, innovation and service will surely have greater development potential and occupy more market shares.
6. Optimize and upgrade pharmaceutical storage capacity
Pharmaceutical logistics and storage enterprise is an important bridge between pharmaceutical production enterprises, pharmaceutical distribution enterprises and pharmaceutical retailers. Modern logistics system plays an important role in accelerating the development of pharmaceutical logistics, and it is of great significance for the guarantee of pharmaceutical quality.
According to the industry, with the development of pharmaceutical e-commerce enterprises to a certain stage, the management of pharmaceutical warehouse may inevitably appear some bottlenecks. For example, there are many kinds of drugs, and the storage environment and transportation environment are different, which leads to the confusion of storage management. The effective period management of drugs is not perfect, and there is no effective early warning mechanism, so the effective period cannot be finished first and delivered first. Inventory is not flexible enough, and low efficiency, affecting the normal business, etc. In order to better ensure that the pharmaceutical warehouse management system can realize the multi-directional management of the entry, exit and operation of drugs in the warehouse, and improve the efficiency of the whole process and the accuracy of data collection, many enterprises have also been constantly improving the pharmaceutical warehouse capability.
Now with the emergence of some advanced pharmaceutical logistics storage equipment and technology, pharmaceutical storage has become more and more safe. However, some people in the industry also pointed out that for a long time, domestic pharmaceutical enterprises have been focusing on production rather than logistics and ignoring procurement, transportation, storage and distribution, which greatly increases the production and operation costs of pharmaceutical enterprises. At present, the major characteristic of China’s pharmaceutical logistics industry is that it is still in the stage of the optimization of a single link of the supply chain. In order to better promote the development of pharmaceutical warehousing, China still needs to make continuous efforts. According to the analysis of insiders, there are two significant trends in the pharmaceutical logistics warehousing industry in China in the future: one is the logistics integration rising to the height of enterprise strategic management; Second, logistics services and main business separate, the implementation of professional management.
7.CRO industry ushered in the golden period of development
China’s CRO industry is in the ascendant, in these years of development process, the birth of a number of competitive CRO enterprises. These enterprises follow the development trend of the industry, take drug innovation service as the core competitiveness, constantly improve the market share, and become the pioneers of the development of our CRO industry. These enterprises mainly include Wuxi Pharmaceutical Co., LTD., Pharmaron Co., LTD., Kellein Co., LTD., Tiger Pharma, etc.
Driven by industry, capital and policies, domestic CRO industry has ushered in a golden period of development. On the one hand, these leading enterprises are constantly exploring and expanding their business scope; on the other hand, they are gradually developing towards the direction of vertical integration, characteristic and informatization. To be specific, the development trend of domestic CRO field is as follows:
1. Integration development has accelerated significantly, making it more difficult to acquire and invest. The trend towards vertical integration of CRO business has accelerated significantly.We began to expand product lines and services by means of investment and acquisition, so as to obtain featured businesses and expand business scope. In addition, with the listing of outstanding CRO enterprises in China, a large amount of funds will pour into the CRO industry, merger and acquisition integration may accelerate, and the industrial concentration degree will be strengthened. However, m&a deals focus on smaller, more specialized acquisition targets. Small CRO with proprietary capabilities can fill the business gap of large CRO, and are easier to integrate and less challenging to operate than large acquisitions.
At present, THERE are mainly two forms of CRO merger and acquisition:
(1) Horizontal merger and acquisition: For clinical CRO, the establishment of a global multi-center laboratory needs to increase the regional coverage, increase the scale, and develop towards globalization. Therefore, horizontal merger and acquisition will be the first way.
(2) Vertical integration: vertical mergers and acquisitions can obtain new professional treatment ability, extend the coverage of the industry chain, expand their business coverage, the main characteristics of characteristic and information.
At the same time, we’re seeing the CRO space become more difficult to invest in. There is still room for VC industry leaders on the CRO industry chain is not much. Investment in CRO tends to be refined, and the clinical trial CRO market in particular is growing rapidly. There is still a chance of clinical trials, but the window for new start-ups is only two to three years.
2. Intensified competition in domestic CRO industry. With China’s entry into, for example, people with drug registration technology requires international coordination meeting), domestic drug development, clinical trials in the admittance mechanism, the advanced nature, standardization, operability, will be further strengthened, CRO domestic enterprises will face more severe international competition and more stringent international standards, is an opportunity and challenge. The capacity bottleneck of the clinical trial base will be broken, the clinical trial approval process and execution speed will be accelerated, the number of clinical trial CRO orders is expected to achieve rapid growth, the revenue recognition cycle will be shortened, and the performance release will be accelerated.
3. There is still a lot of room for development in the market scale. First of all, the current market size of Clinical trial CRO in China is not very large, and a large number of pharmaceutical companies directly approach hospitals for clinical trial, so pharmaceutical companies still need to strengthen their awareness of adopting professional SERVICES of CRO. On the other hand, the industry is a jumble of fish, small CRO companies do not operate in a standard, professional capacity to be strengthened. Industry insiders estimate that the current market size of clinical trial CRO is in the tens of millions of dollars, accounting for less than 15% of the overall CRO market. But in mature pharmaceutical markets, such as the United States, clinical trials for CRO typically account for about 40 percent of the overall CRO sector. There is still great potential for the development of clinical trial CRO in China. The overall clinical trial CRO market can maintain an annual growth rate of 40% in the next five years and grow into a market of hundreds of millions of dollars in 2010-2011.
Secondly, with the increase of life expectancy, the aggravation of the aging trend and the increasing incidence of chronic diseases in China, the per capita medical consumption demand is expected to grow rapidly, and the r&d investment of domestic pharmaceutical enterprises will also increase accordingly. In order to speed up drug registration and marketing, commissioning CRO enterprises to conduct clinical trials will shorten the r&d cycle and reduce the r&d cost. At the same time, under the dual background of increasingly strict national drug research and development supervision and gradually rising labor price in China, the research and development cost of domestic pharmaceutical enterprises is also on the rise, and the original mode of relying on enterprises to establish a complete research and development chain can no longer adapt to the current fierce competition environment. Therefore, domestic pharmaceutical companies entrust MORE CRO companies to carry out clinical trials, so as to shorten the r&d cycle and reduce capital cost.
4. Heavy policy or promotion, medical device CRO industry outbreak. On May 11 and 12, 2017, the CFDA repeating four draft, encourage pharmaceutical medical equipment innovation, draft include: “about encouraging drugs medical equipment innovation implementation drugs in whole life cycle of medical instrument management related policy, the reform about medical equipment innovation encourage drugs clinical trial management policy”, “about encourage pharmaceutical medical equipment innovation to speed up the new medical devices to appear on the market for examination and approval of the review of relevant policy”, “about encouraging drug innovation of medical equipment related policy of protection of innovators. The policy combination of CFDA is to guide the policy, encourage the innovation of drugs and medical devices from the source of drug r&d, clinical trials, product owners’ equity and the whole industrial chain of manufacturing enterprises, simplify the regulatory process and improve the approval speed.
At present, the CRO industry is faced with the “bottleneck”, lack of high-quality interdisciplinary talents and low industry concentration. In order to make a breakthrough, it must be the reform of business model, organizational innovation and talent layout.
8.The medical and health industry will be deeply integrated with smart cities
Since the 21st century, the virus epidemic has been an unexpected killer of human health, but also a major potential threat to cities. The outbreak of COVID-19 has made us realize that the pharmaceutical and health industry is closely related to the construction of urban essential industries, the construction of urban emergency response system and urban planning. For the future development of a city, the pharmaceutical and health industry has become an indispensable part of its sustainable competitiveness.
In the 21st century, the construction of smart city will promote the comprehensive integration of medicine and health into all aspects of urban planning and construction. In the theory and practice of healthy cities in China, the strategy of “healthy China” is being further implemented, and a healthy city system with a healthy environment, a healthy society, health services, a healthy culture, a healthy industry and a healthy population is being built.
The deep application of modern information technologies such as big data, artificial intelligence and 5G is promoting the construction of smart cities and fully integrating the comprehensive life and health management of the full life cycle into the relevant construction links of smart cities. For example, smart wearable devices are connected with urban environmental monitoring system, smart home, and telemedicine service platform, so as to fully integrate personal health indicators with urban health environment monitoring and remote diagnosis services and build an accurate health assessment system. In some foreign epidemic surveillance and prevention projects, relevant intelligent monitoring equipment can be used to monitor the virus through sewage Wells. Once the virus is found, medical blockade can be carried out quickly on the drainage area.
It is in the process of fighting against large-scale infectious diseases that cities have made continuous progress and growth by solving major public health security problems. In the next decade, “healthy China” strategy will deepen the implementation of landing, in a new generation of information technology, materials technology and biological technology such as mutual support, wisdom will by the digital infrastructure, individualized digital application to all interconnected facilities system and intelligent application system development, the sustainable competitiveness of each city will also is closely related with the quality and speed of the process, and the medical health industry will be essential to this process.