Best Price 2 4-Dihydroxybenzophenone CAS 131-56-6
Payment: L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union
Min: 10 Gram
Delivery: 7 Days
Transporta: Ocean, Land,Air, DHL，TNT
Port: Shanghai Port, Qingdao Port
Name: 2 4-Dihydroxybenzophenone
Directory Guidance on 2 4-Dihydroxybenzophenone
Yellowish crystalline powder
Loss On Drying
450 nm≥95% 500 nm≥97%
20/25KG cartons or drums
- 2 4-Dihydroxybenzophenone: Uv absorbing is a light stabilizer that can take in the ultraviolet part of sunlight as well as fluorescent sources without changing itself. Plastics as well as other polymer materials under sunlight as well as fluorescence, due to the action of ultraviolet light, automatic oxidation response, resulting in deterioration and wear and tear of the polymer, to ensure that the look and mechanical properties become worse.
- Including UV absorbent can selectively absorb the high energy of the UV, to make sure that it comes to be safe power and also launched or eaten.
- Because of the different types of polymer, the ultraviolet wavelength of its wear and tear is not the same, different ultraviolet absorbers can absorb different wavelengths of ultraviolet, when used, ought to be selected according to the type of polymer ultraviolet absorbers.
Zhi Shang Chemical is committed to the production of high-quality 2 4-Dihydroxybenzophenone a first-class production line to ensure a stable supply of products to meet the needs of different markets.
|2 4-Dihydroxybenzophenone Chemical Properties|
|Melting point||144.5-147 °C(lit.)|
|Boiling point||194 °C (1 mmHg)|
|vapor pressure||0Pa at 25℃|
|refractive index||1.5090 (estimate)|
|storage temp.||Store below +30°C.|
|solubility||Chloroform (Slightly, Heated), Ethanol (Slightly, Heated)|
|color||2 4-Dihydroxybenzophenone: Yellow|
|PH||5 (10g/l, H2O, 20℃)(slurry)|
|Water Solubility||insoluble|Product Name: 2 4-Dihydroxybenzophenone Synonyms: (2,4-dihydroxyphenyl)phenyl-methanon;(2,4-Dihydroxyphenyl)-phenylmethanon (2,4-dihydroxybenzophenon);2,4-DHBP;2,4-Dihydroxtbenzophenone;2,4-Dihydroxybenzofenon;2,4-dihydroxy-benzophenon;2,4-dihydroxydiphenylketone;Advastab 48 CAS: 131-56-6 MF: C13H10O3 MW: 214.22 EINECS: 205-029-4
- Made use of as ultraviolet absorbent, 2-hydroxy-4-methoxy benzophenone (UV-9), 2-hydroxy-4-octyloxybenzophenone (UV-531) and also various other benzophenone originated from this product, along with other mono-hydroxyl, dihydroxyl, trihydroxyl, tetrahydroxyl such substances are one of the most widely used absorptive light stabilizer. It can absorb 290-400 nanometer ultraviolet light, as well as has good compatibility with the majority of artificial materials, and also is widely used in polymer materials.
- 2 4-Dihydroxybenzophenone is suitable for polyvinyl chloride, polystyrene, epoxy material, cellulose material, unsaturated polyester, paint as well as artificial rubber, etc.
- Mostly used in plastics as well as other as a light stabilizer, can effectively protect plexiglass and also fabric, avoid information due to light deterioration, also used as synthesis of other ultraviolet absorbent intermediates.
Manufacturer of 2 4-Dihydroxybenzophenone
Zhishang Chemical is based in Shandong, serves the whole country, faces the world, and is determined to become an excellent supplier and service provider in the chemical industry.
As a top manufacturer of cosmetic raw materials, disinfectants, flavors and fragrances in China, we are committed to producing high-quality products and have won high praise from customers all over the world.
In the next 10 years or even longer, Zhishang will always adhere to the tenet of quality first and reputation first, and devote itself to providing customers with thoughtful and perfect services.
As a professional 2 4-Dihydroxybenzophenone manufacturer, Zhi shang Chemical has served more than 6,000 customers around the world. Because of our high-quality products and professional services, we have won high praise from most of our customers.