Place of Origin:
Methyl Dihydrojasmonate ( Mdj )
Syntheses Material Intermediates
It is usually used in trace amounts in flavor formulations. In fruit fragrance – the imposing manner of flower fragrance that can pick up tone, if be used at jasmine, ylang Yilan, lily of the valley, magnolia, tuberose and so on flower fragrance essence. Minimally combined with fruit Chemicalbook fragrances to produce a pleasant aroma. It has the ability to enhance the aroma of bergamot, lavender, fumarina, basil and other herbs. A good base in citrus flavors.
This product has a strong and lasting jasmine aroma and strong and mild fruit fragrance, often used as a cosmetic flavor ingredients, in the jasmine blue flavor dosage up to 3-5%.
Used for the preparation of jasmine and other flower flavor
|Appearance:||Colorless clear liquid|
|Refractive index (20°C):||1.4590 – 1.4630|
|Relative density (25/25°C):||1.001 – 1.009|
|Acid value (mg KOH/g):||0 – 1|
- Keep tightly closed. Store in a cool dry place.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.