Place of Origin:
Cool Dried Storage
Synthetic Flavour & Fragrance
Mainly used for the preparation of white lemon, citrus and spice flavors.
D-limeene is widely used in the food and chemical industries and has a slight orange flavor. The purity and strength of D-lime can be purified according to its actual industrial needs, and can be produced as diluents or solvents.
|Relative density (20/20°C)||0.820-0.870|
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.