Guanidineacetic acid CAS 352-97-6
|Melting point||300 °C(lit.)|
|Boiling point||218.88°C (rough estimate)|
|density||1.4020 (rough estimate)|
|refractive index||1.4900 (estimate)|
|storage temp.||Keep in a dark place, Inert atmosphere, Room temperature|
|solubility||6 M NaOH : 50 mg/mL, clear, colorless|
|Water Solubility||3.6g/L(15 ºC)|
- Guanidinoacetic acid is a colorless leaf-like or needle-like crystal, which is soluble in water.
- Stimulate insulin secretion： Guanidinoacetic acid can promote insulin secretion and affect insulin metabolism; it can also be used as an anti-diabetic compound to improve symptoms of hyperglycemia.
- Save Arginine： In animal nutrition, adding guanidino acetic acid to the diet can effectively save arginine. This saving effect allows more arginine to be used for other purposes, including protein synthesis, cell signaling, and hormone secretion.
- Activate gamma-aminobutyric acid receptors in the brain and nerves： Gamma-aminobutyric acid is the main inhibitory neurotransmitter in the nervous system, and guanidino acetic acid can be used as a neuromodulator to affect nerve excitement, muscle tone, and brain development. The interaction between guanidino acetic acid and γ-aminobutyric acid receptors can be seen as a substitute mechanism
- Guanidinoacetic acid can be used as food additives and organic synthesis intermediates
Keep in dark place,Inert atmosphere,Room temperature
|Product Name:||Guanidineacetic acid|
|Synonyms:||N-Amidinoglycin;(Aminoiminomethyl)amino acetic acid; GLYCOCYAMINE(GUANIDINOACETIC ACID)(P); Guanidineacetic acid, N-Amidinoglycine, N-Guanylglycine, Glycocyamine; Guanidineacetic acid 99%; Guanidineacetic acid,glucosamine|
* Timely reply and 24 hours online, the professional team will provide you with the most favorable prices and high-quality products.
* The sample supports testing and inspection.
* Each batch of products will be tested to ensure that its quality meets user needs.
*Packaging can also be made according to customer requirements.
*Any inquiries will be answered by our relevant personnel within 24 hours.
*We will provide you with commercial invoice, packing list, packing list, COA, health certificate and certificate of origin if you need it. If your market has other special requirements, please let us know.
*We will monitor the logistics information in real time and will share the information with you.
* You can consult us at any time if you have any questions about the product, and we will answer you in time.
*If you have any questions about the product, you can report it to us, we will deal with it in time for you, and the product can be returned.
1. ≤50kg, we recommend express delivery, usually called DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, air transportation is generally recommended, usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service;
3.>500kg, sea freight is generally recommended, usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service;
4. For high-value products, please choose air and express to ensure the safety of the products.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production. After the samples are approved by the department and users, we will start mass production. During the production process, we will carry out 100% inspection, and then carry out random inspection before packaging.
How to confirm whether the product quality meets our needs before placing an order?
You can consult us to get free samples of some products, you only need to pay the freight or arrange express delivery to us and get the samples. You can send us the product specifications and requirements you need, and we will manufacture products according to your requirements.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we can also accept a smaller quantity, such as 100g, if you need it, provided that the sample fee is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.