Place of Origin:
684.7℃ at 760 mmHg
Kojic acid dipalmitate
Cosmetic Raw Materials, other
Appearance and traits::
white crystal powder
Loss on drying
Color reaction of ferric chloride
Dipalmitate of kojic acid is a modified derivative of kojic acid, which overcomes the instability of kojic acid to light, heat and metal ions, and maintains the inhibitory effect of kojic acid on tyrosinase activity and blocking the formation of melanin in skin. Moreover, this inhibition is stronger than that of Chemicalbook acid, making it a new generation of effective whitening active agent. As a fat-soluble whitening agent, dipalmitate of kojic acid is easier to formulate and can be absorbed by the skin more effectively, while bringing good moisturizing effect to the skin.
Used as cosmetic whitening additive
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.