High Quality Linalool CAS 78-70-6
Payment: L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union
Min: 10 Gram
Delivery: 7 Days
Transporta: Ocean, Land,Air, DHL，TNT
Port: Shanghai Port, Qingdao Port
Directory Guidance on Linalool
Colourless clear liquid
Refractive index (20℃)
Relative density (25℃/25℃)
1ml in 4ml 60%(v/v) ethanol
- Linalool is a mainstay in the field of flavors. It is extremely suitable for all kinds of tea flavors and fruit flavors, regardless of the level of addition.
- Linalool (FEMA= 2635, CAS# 78-70-6) is one of the most widely distributed flavor chemicals in nature. The aroma of the ingredients contains a strong floral scent, similar to lavender, with some citrus notes. For me, this intense monochrome floral scent, when exaggerated into Earl grey tea, can be a bit uncomfortable when taken to extremes.
- At lower, more natural concentrations, it becomes extremely attractive and plays an indispensable role, especially for tea, apricots, peaches, and blueberries.
- In addition, it is also suitable for other classes of flavors, performing pure service with moderate addition levels. It is this chameleon character that has ensured the development of the fragrance industry to this day. Linalool is an incense material that has been rated as one of the top 30 most widely used incense materials.
- Zhi Chemical is committed to the production of high quality diethyl phthalate, first-class production line to ensure a stable supply of products to meet the needs of different markets.
Melting point 25°C Boiling point 194-197 °C/720 mmHg (lit.) density 0.87 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.) vapor pressure 0.17 mm Hg ( 25 °C) FEMA 2635 | LINALOOL refractive index n20/D 1.462(lit.) Fp 174 °F storage temp. 2-8°C solubility ethanol: soluble1ml/4ml, clear, colorless (60% ethanol) form Liquid pka 14.51±0.29(Predicted) color Clear colorless to pale yellow
- Linalool is an important flavor. It is the raw material for the synthesis of various artificial essential oils. It is also widely used in the production of various esters of linalool. Linalool and yl esters play an important role in the formulation of perfume and other cosmetics.
- Linalool is oxidized to form citral, which is also used in the synthesis of many other fragrances.
- It widely exists in plants flowers, fruit, stem, leaf, root, and green Rosa chinensis viridiflora, application, it not only can be used for all the floral fragrances, like sweet bean flowers, jasmine, lily of the valley, lilac, etc., can also be used Yu Guo scent, qing scent, wood scent, aldehyde scent, Oriental type, amber scent, su xinlan, fern type, such as the design, in essence, Can also be used to prepare orange leaves, bergamot, lavender, lavender oil, and other artificial essential oils.
- Linalool is used in soap fragrances. It can also be used for edible essence.
Manufacturer of phosphoric acid
Zhishang Chemical is based in Shandong, serves the whole country, faces the world, and is determined to become an excellent supplier and service provider in the chemical industry.
As a top manufacturer of cosmetic raw materials, disinfectants, flavors and fragrances in China, we are committed to producing high-quality products and have won high praise from customers all over the world.
In the next 10 years or even longer, Zhishang will always adhere to the tenet of quality first and reputation first, and devote itself to providing customers with thoughtful and perfect services.
As a professional phosphoric acid manufacturer, Zhi shang Chemical has served more than 6,000 customers around the world. Because of our high-quality products and professional services, we have won high praise from most of our customers.