Best Price METHYL MYRISTATE CAS 124-10-7
Name: METHYL MYRISTATE
|Melting point||18 °C(lit.)|
|Boiling point||323 °C(lit.)|
|Density||0.855 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)|
|Vapor pressure||0.065 Pa (25 °C)|
|refractive index||n20/D 1.436(lit.)|
|FEMA||2722 | METHYL MYRISTATE|
|Color||Clear colorless to yellow|
|Water Solubility||Soluble in chloroform and methanol. React with water.|
Methyl myristate, also known as methyl tetradecanoate and methyl tetradecanoate, exists in violet roots.
It is a colorless liquid or white waxy solid.
CAS:124-10-7 is insoluble in water and soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol.
The boiling point is 300 ℃ (101.3kPa), relative density 0.870, refractive index 1.4875, melting point 18 ℃. Insoluble in water, easily soluble in ethanol or ether. It has the aroma of honey and iris.
Methyl myristate is obtained from the esterification of myristic acid (tetradecanoic acid) with methanol.
Methyl myristate exists in violet roots. Myristic acid is a rich resource. Both methyl myristate and petrochemical diesel oil have 15 carbon atoms, so their physical and chemical properties are relatively similar.
English alias: Methyl tetradecanoate; methyl myristate 99%; Myristic Acid Methyl Ester; Tetradecanoic acid methyl ester
Properties: colorless liquid or white waxy solid.
Melting_point: 18 ℃
Boiling_point: 300 ℃ (101.3 kPa)
Relative Density: 0.870
Refractive index: 1.4875
Solubility: insoluble in water, soluble in ethanol or ether and other organic solvents.
Grade: Standard solution
Container: Sealed Ampules
Concentration: 10 mg/mL
Matrix solvent: n-hexane
Maximum allowable usage(g/kg)
The fragrances used for the preparation of fragrances shall not exceed the maximum permitted usage and maximum permitted residue in GB 2760
- Methyl myristate is used in food flavors such as honey and coconut.
- Methyl myristate is also used in daily flavors.
- The main role of methyl myristate in cosmetics and skincare products is a skin conditioner, which is relatively safe and has excellent masking, dispersing, emulsifying and lubricating abilities.
- Methyl myristate is also used in organic synthesis, gas chromatography, and biochemical research.
* Timely reply and 24 hours online, the professional team will provide you with the most favorable prices and high-quality products.
* The sample supports testing and inspection.
* Each batch of products will be tested to ensure that its quality meets user needs.
*Packaging can also be made according to customer requirements.
*Any inquiries will be answered by our relevant personnel within 24 hours.
*We will provide you with commercial invoice, packing list, packing list, COA, health certificate and certificate of origin if you need it. If your market has other special requirements, please let us know.
*We will monitor the logistics information in real-time and will share the information with you.
* You can consult us at any time if you have any questions about the product, and we will answer you in time.
*If you have any questions about the product, you can report it to us, we will deal with it in time for you, and the product can be returned.
- ≤50kg, we recommend express delivery, usually called DDU service;
- ≤500kg, air transportation is generally recommended, usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service;
- >500kg, sea freight is generally recommended, usually called FOB, CFR or CIF service;
- For high-value products, please choose an air and express to ensure the safety of the products.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production. After the samples are approved by the department and users, we will start mass production. During the production process, we will carry out 100% inspection, and then carry out random inspection before packaging.
How to confirm whether the product quality meets our needs before placing an order?
You can consult us to get free samples of some products, you only need to pay the freight or arrange express delivery to us and get the samples. You can send us the product specifications and requirements you need, and we will manufacture products according to your requirements.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we can also accept a smaller quantity, such as 100g, if you need it, provided that the sample fee is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.