Industrial Grade, Reagent Grade
Colorless oily liquid, Colorless oily liquid
0.906 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
Place of Origin:
Desiccant, plasticizer, lubricant, Desiccant, plasticizer, lubricant
Used as paint desiccant, plasticizer and synthetic lubricant, etc
The organic synthetic raw materials can be oxidized to produce azelaic acid, hydrogenated to produce nonylamine by ammonification, and hydrogenated to produce nonyl alcohol under pressure. Nonanoic acid is also used in the production of nonanoate plasticizers and as a paint desiccant.
Production of intermediates for detergent bleaching activators used in the production of polyols as lubricants for fibers and jet turbines.
Organic synthesis. The organic synthetic raw material can be oxidized into azelaic acid, ammonified into nonylamine, pressurized hydrogenation into nonyl alcohol, and can also be used to produce nonelate plasticizer.
Colorless oily liquid
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.