Place of Origin:
Thymol / 89-83-8
1 mm Hg ( 64 °C)
Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, organic materials
NIST chemical information:
Thymol / 89-83-8–HH
0.965 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
0.1 g/100 mL (20 °C)
89-83-8(CAS DataBase Reference)
Used as an analytical reagent and preservative
Used for making spices, medicines and indicators, etc., also often used in the treatment of skin mycosis and ringworm
Determination of ammonia, antimony, arsenic, titanium, nitrate and nitrite; Determination of ammonia, titanium and sulfate; Spices; Preservatives; Insect repellents
|Mesh size||Pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying||≤5%|
|Total Plate Count||<1000cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mold||<100cfu/g|
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.