Free Sample Vanillin CAS 121-33-5
Payment: L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union
Min: 10 Gram
Delivery: 7 Days
Transporta: Ocean, Land,Air, DHL，TNT
Port: Shanghai Port, Qingdao Port
Directory Guidance on Vanillin
White to slightly yellow crystals, Usually needle-like
Characteristics Of Vanilla
1G of Vanillin soluble in 100ml water,3ml 70% or 2ml 95% ethanol at 25℃,in 20ml glycerol, in 20ml water at 80℃,soluble in
Purity (By GC)
Loss on drying
Heavy metals(based on Pb)
Residue on ignition
Vanillin is the first fragrance ever synthesized by humans. It is usually divided into methyl vanillin and ethyl vanillin.
- Methyl vanillin: white or slightly yellow crystals with a strong vanilla flavor and a strong milky aroma, it is the largest variety in the spice world and is the main component of the popular creamy vanillin fragrance. It is very widely used, such as food, daily chemicals, the tobacco industry, flavor raw materials, flavor tonics or flavor fixatives, beverages, cakes, cookies, bread, fried food, and so on. No harmful effects of vanillin have been reported in humans.
- Ethyl vanillin: Vanillin bean fragrance is similar, fragrance is stronger than methyl vanillin, slightly yellow needle crystal or white crystal powder. It is one of the most important synthetic fragrances in the world and also an indispensable raw material in the food additive industry. The fragrance is 3 ~ 4 times that of vanillin. The fragrance of vanillin bean is strong and lasting.
It is widely used in food, chocolate, ice cream, beverages, and everyday cosmetics to enhance and fix fragrance. In addition, ethyl vanillin can also be used as a feed additive, a whitening agent in the electroplating industry, and an intermediate in the pharmaceutical industry.
Melting point 81-83 °C(lit.) Boiling point 170 °C15 mm Hg(lit.) density 1.06 vapor density 5.3 (vs air) vapor pressure >0.01 mm Hg ( 25 °C) FEMA 3107 | VANILLIN refractive index 1.4850 (estimate) Fp 147 °C storage temp. 2-8°C solubility methanol: 0.1 g/mL, clear form Crystalline Powder
- Vanillin, commonly known as vanillin powder, vanillin powder, vanillin powder, vanilla extract, or vanillin, is an important flavor extracted from the Rutaceae plant vanillin bean, is one of the largest yields of synthetic flavor varieties, is an important raw material for the preparation of chocolate, ice cream, chewing gum, pastry, and tobacco flavor. Found naturally in vanilla pods, as well as clove oil, oakmoss oil, Peruvian balsam, Turu balsam, and Benzoin.
- Vanillin has a strong and unique fragrance of vanilla bean, which is stable and not volatile at high temperatures. Susceptible to the influence of light, gradually oxidized in the air, in contact with alkali or alkaline substances easy to change color. The aqueous solution reacts with ferric chloride to form a blue-purple solution. It can be used in many daily flavor formulations, but mainly in food flavors. Especially in candy, chocolate, drinks, ice cream, and wine widely used in tobacco flavor is also very useful.
- Vanillin is also an important edible spice, as a foundation spice, almost used in all fragrances, widely used in the food industry, as a food essence widely used in bread, cream, ice cream, brandy, etc., in pastry, cookies add 0.01 ~ 0.04%, 0.02 ~ 0.08% in candy. It is one of the most used spices in baked goods and can be used in chocolate, biscuits, cakes, puddings, and ice cream.
Manufacturer of phosphoric acid
Zhishang Chemical is based in Shandong, serves the whole country, faces the world, and is determined to become an excellent supplier and service provider in the chemical industry.
As a top manufacturer of cosmetic raw materials, disinfectants, flavors and fragrances in China, we are committed to producing high-quality products and have won high praise from customers all over the world.
In the next 10 years or even longer, Zhishang will always adhere to the tenet of quality first and reputation first, and devote itself to providing customers with thoughtful and perfect services.
As a professional Vanillin manufacturer, Zhi shang Chemical has served more than 6,000 customers around the world. Because of our high-quality products and professional services, we have won high praise from most of our customers.